We are expanding our dynamic network of Lactation Consultants to major cities across North America. We place quality of care above all and will settle for nothing less than the best of the best. If you have the three E’s — education, experience, and enthusiasm for helping moms — then we’d like to talk to you about representing Boob & Bottle in your area.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) or working towards certification
- Experience in a clinical setting is valued
- Share our balanced, non-judgemental philosophy on breastfeeding (check out Our Story)
Your Own Private Practice, Ready To Go
- Flexible schedule: you have the freedom to set your own hours and work as much or as little as you like, with the opportunity to build your private practice around your existing healthcare career
- Plug and play practice: our turnkey clinic management software, online platform, and technology allow you to hit the ground running from day one without any of the costs or administrative headaches
- Mobility: in addition to offering Home Visits or Clinic Visits, our telehealth eConsult platform enables you to help patients anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Lactation Consultant application”.
Also feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding the position and what it entails. We look forward to hearing from all of the outstanding LC’s out there!